If you would like to start a new topic, please follow the below instructions:
Click the New Topic button on the right side of the screen, just above the list of the Latest topics.
Clicking this will open a new box at the bottom of your screen.
The first time you add a new topic or when you add your title, you may see a box appear on the right. You can close this by clicking the X in the top right.
2. Add a title or name for your topic in the box at the top of the Create a new Topic box. This will usually be a short description of what it is about. For example, if you are asking about a new type of therapy you'd heard about, you could call it "Has anyone tried this therapy?"
3. Write your topic or story in the large text box. You will see a preview of it appear on the right side.
You can use the icons on the top of the text box to make your text bold (B) or italic (I). You can also add emojis by clicking the smiley face.
4. When you are ready to post it, simply click the Create Topic button at the bottom of the screen.
Adding an image or picture
If you want to add a picture or an image to your topic, please follow the below instructions.
Click the "Upload" icon in the text editor. It will look like an arrow pointing up or a picture.
This may appear at the bottom of your screen if you are using your mobile phone or tablet.
2. If you are on your laptop or computer, this will open your file explorer. You can then select the file or picture you want to include.
3. If you are using your mobile phone or tablet, you may be asked about viewing your Photo Library or even taking a Photo.
4. You can also "Copy and Paste" the image into your topic if that is easier for you.
5. Once you have added your picture, you have the option to resize or remove it if you need to. To see this, just hover over the image in the "Preview":
6. Clicking the percentages will resize the image. Clicking the bin icon will remove it.